In order for us to do our best in meeting everyone's technology needs, we appreciate you completing a help desk ticket.
Items that would go into the ticket system would be as follows (hardware/software items):
- Phone issues
- Computer issues
- Blocked web pages
- Network account issues
- Camera/door trigger problems
- Wireless needs
- Google Apps for Education Account Issues
- New student Account Inquiry (Please include first and last name and grad year)
- Apple TVs
- SMART Board/Mimio troubleshooting
- Requests for equipment borrowing for presentations (Include any details regarding what you need and by when)
- Software problems/needs (Can't play a video or something that used to work no longer does)
***For copier and printing issues please look for a Blue Technologies sticker on the copier or printer and contact them with the issue and device number which is also on the sticker.
If you just need printer access, please submit a help desk ticket.
Your username and password for the help desk system are the same as your network/computer/email login. You will get an email confirming that your ticket has been submitted and additional emails as notes are added or it is closed. You can also add notes to tickets you have submitted if you have additional information as well as close your ticket if you resolve it or it resolves itself.